Sticky
Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.
Contact Me
  • Yahoo! ID : pickster_cool
  • E-Mail : pickster.cool@gmail.com
  • Bloggers
  • Me @ Wordpress!
  • Chinmay
  • Kalpik Nigam
  • Mayank Sharma
  • Pickster @ My Personal Log
  • Rahul Gupta
  • Saurabh Sood
  • Srikanth
  • Techinnovator
  • Qwerty Maniac
  • Zomato
  • Subscribe
  • Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz
  • Full Feed
  • Links
  • Me @ DeviantArt
  • Techspot Forum
  • About You
    You are: & using:
    Hits
    counter hit xanga
    Connection Woes!
    Friday, June 09, 2006

    The condition of my broadband is so bad that sometimes it is not worthy of being a ‘Boradband’. Sometimes, I get download speeds of around 6-7.. I mean, come’on. That around dial-up’s speed.

    To add salt to the wound it disconnects often and when it does manage to connect even then the internet down not function. Yep, connected but still not connected. It even has a data cap of 400 MB. I mailed to an officer to change my plan but to no avail.

    Someone, kill my ISP and get me a new one.

    posted by J @ 1:10 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Google
    About Me

    Name: J
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    What Has Gone But Still Remains...
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © 2005 Pickster - Picking Up Thoughts Template by Isnaini Dot Com